All but one of the locations in the previous I Can't Believe it's not in Street View! have been added. The only one left is Seattle, which has been included again in this list. ;-)
- Seattle, Washington - Who wasn't surprised when it didn't come out on Street View's latest update? They did 37 new cities, none including the Emerald City.
- Portland and Bangor, Maine - Maine seems to be left out of the Street View service. Why not include the state's largest city, and the city most famous for lobster fishing?
- Flagstaff, Arizona - The major city with loads of tourists on their way to the amazing Grand Canyon, the location of the discovery of
the planetPluto, and major Route 66 stop, isn't in Street View yet. It seems it wasn't close enough to Phoenix?
- Memphis, Tennessee - Not only a huge city, but the home of...the home of...the King, of course!
- Baltimore and Annapolis, Maryland - The largest city in Maryland and Maryland's capital city. Although close to Washington, shouldn't these be added soon?
- El Paso, Texas and Las Cruces, New Mexico - El Paso is a very large city, and Las Cruces is the second-largest in New Mexico, and also nearby White Sands National Monument, which would be quite a sight in Street View. However, being so close to Mexico, these cities might take a while to complete.